1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters. Tag backs allowed.
4. Post their names along with their creator's avatars.
My House Patriach Vytalas HlaaluVytalas Hlaalu
1. At only the young age of 47, Vytalas has accomplished much for a Dunmeri of his age. He is the head of a large trading company in the Pact and has become Patriach of Hlaalu House Anthyren. In a few years he worked very hard from a simple guard and rose in ranks until he was literally running the entire House and business.
2. Vytalas has traumatizing scars on his body from two seperate incidents that he keeps hidden by always wearing long sleeves and rarely takes off his shirt in public. The first is seven large gashes across his back from when he was lashed by the Ordination for interfering with the arrest of an Ashlander. The second is multiple burn wounds across his body from when he was locked in the cell of a burning building during the attack of Davon's Watch.
3. Vytalas' first love lasted more than a year and he felt it would of lasted forever, however, he came to found that not all stories come with happy endings. The one who took his virginity and his heart left him suddenly and coldly causing the mer to fall into a dark state of depression that cost him his health and nearly his career. Although eventually through time Vytalas found love again, his heart always held onto that first love and as a constant reminder, he named his son after the man who taught him the meaning of love and loss.
4. Vytalas comes from a very large family who all ran a House and farm outside of Vivec City in Vvardenfell. That includes his older cousin Azhriel the Ordinator, his younger cousin Veldril who is an assistant to a Telvanni and his best friend and baby Cousin Valmion a priest of Almsivi.
5. Vytalas has a deep craving for pumpkins and is almost always seen with one whenever he is eating. What most do not know however is how this craving came to be. Vytalas was once cursed with lycanthropy and as such had to find ways to keep his predatory urges in control. He found that the texture of raw pumpkin guts was very similar to that of visceral flesh. He found eating raw pumpkins helped keep his savage inner nature in control and over time grew to love the taste of pumpkin, even after the curse had been lifted.
6. The colors of Vytalas' house had always been Gold and black, but when he took up a place as an ambassador and diplomat, Vytalas would instead wear the combination of gold and white. His reason for doing so was to make his first impression upon meeting new clients less intimidating as black is not as imposing a color as white. The color is purely a business move.
7. Even during the Ashlander War, Vytalas was very sympathetic to the Ashlanders as his House Lord had a trade agreement with a tribe. This led to him making many decisions that he has not shared with another soul. He would regularly share information he learned about raids or transport of prisoners with the Ashlanders to help keep them a step ahead. He was guilty of treason to his people during the war, but he refused to stand by and do nothing when innocent Ashlanders were being hunted and punished.
8. Vytalas is actually based on the silencer from my fiction series based upon the life of my Dragonborn KaNack. Vytalas was an archer assassin for the Dark Brotherhood and I took a lot of his appearance from the original character but changed his personality to better fit the House Mer setting.
Now.....for the tags!
TAGBACK!!! Sister time!
KaNack The Argonian Stream Playlists
Want to see the history of KaNack. With the exception of the Drinking Day Streams, I have created a playlist of my streams as KaNack the Argonian where I created him and developed his personality.
If you are interested in the portions I managed to get from Twitch, feel free to watch this
Rest in peace "Kitty Coo!"