|A digital drawing I did to thank the girls and guy who joined me on my first Drinking Game stream.|
1. What does your Deviantart name mean and why?
Gangrel was my favorite wrestler when I was a fan of WWE wrestling. I liked vampires and he was a wrestling vampire, it was awesome. Anyway, that is why I am called Gangyzgirl. I am a fan of Gangrel and I am a girl.
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
I was into WWE wrestling and Phantom of the Opera when I first joined, now I am into Elder Scrolls.
3. How many watchers do you have now?
5. Or lack thereof, move along…I lub dem all!
6. Do you participate in clubs' contests here on dA?
I sometimes do, it depends on what the category is.
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV shows?
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better?
Backgrounds and anatomy
10. Summer or winter?
11. Rain or Sun?
12. What's your favourite type of music?
13. PC or Mac
14. Anime or Manga?
15. Coke or Pepsi?
16. Read or TV?
Computer, who watches TV anymore?
17. How many hours a day do you spend on dA?
Maybe an hour or two to check on messages
18. Name a talent.
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
21. What are your top 3 favorite books?(not mangas)
Jaws, Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy and Monstrous Regiment
22. Wii or PlayStation?
23. Name 3 of your favorite bands/singers.
Breaking Benjamin, Within Temptation The Beatles
24. Are you a fast, slow, or medium typer?
25. Do you like Denny's?
27. What is your favorite type of pie?
Boston Cream Pie
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
Yup, playing SKyrim.
29. Do you go on dA a lot?
30. Are you a member on any other sites besides DA?
31. Do you cosplay?
Every time I go to the Ren Faire.
32. Fruits or sweets?
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn?
34. Have you skipped school?
I may have faked been sick once or twice.
35. Have you been on a plane?
36. Have you swam in an ocean?
37. Have you been ice skating?
38. Favorite vacation spot?
It was the Pocono Mountains, but the jerks there sold all the cabins to rich snobby people so we can’t go to our spot anymore.
39. Ever been on TV?
I was at a Phantoms game ( Our AHL Hockey team) and dressed as Phantom of the Opera. They zoomed in on me before going to commercial.
40. Favorite salad and dressing?
Dun like dressing, my salad is dry romaine leave, egg whites and croutons.
41. What do you do to relax?
Play ESO, watch Channel Awesome, chat with friends.
42. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
Ghostbusters. They had a special showing of it at my local theater.
43. Favorite Sandwich?
Tomato and mozzarella with chicken Panini ( order it at Panera’s, you won’t be sorry)
44. If you could go anywhere in the world…
Australia, I always wanted to snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef,
45. Favorite time of the day?
Anytime past 9 PM that is when all the fun stuff starts.
46. What did you want to be when you were little?
Pet Shop Owner
47. What do you want to be now?
Employed ( or at least remain so)
48. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
Heiwako, she is my best friend on DA and I’d like to hang with her in real life. She always makes me laugh and has made me a better person I believe.
50. When is your birthday?
51. Favourite type of ice cream?
Cookies and Cream
52. Last book you read?
Spyder in the Cracked Mirror.
53. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
54. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay.
55. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
“Do all the clocks drive you nuts?” No…..BEING ASKED if they do constantly is irritating though... ( I work at a store with cuckoo clocks)
56. Favourite all time movie?
The Green Mile
57. What was your favourite show when you were a kid?
Adam West Batman, Dino Saucers, Big Wolf On Campus, Care Bears and Are You Afraid of the Dark.
58. What are you listening to right now?
King of the Hill on the TV in the other room
59. What is the last thing you ate?
Ritter Sport Candy bar ( Milk chocolate with mousse filling)
60. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
61. What is the first thing you notice about another person?
62. Favorite sport to play?
63. Favorite Day of the Year?
64. Hugs or Kisses?
65. Vanilla or Chocolate?
66. Favorite Board Game?
67. Favorite smells?
Wood burning in a campfire
68. What inspires you?
69. Do you have any piercings?
70. How many siblings do you have?
An older sister and a twin brother.
71. Bacon Bits or Croutons?
72. Favorite Day of the Week?
Wednesday (It’s my Saturday X_X)
73. Favorite phrase?
“I kid because I love. “
74. Favorite Restaurant?
75. Favorite animal?
Killer Whale or Red Fox.
76. Favorite thing to do outside?
Turn back around and go back inside.
77. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Watch the rainfall.
78. Favorite Disney character?
Genie from Aladdin.
79. Do you like coffee? If so, what is your favorite brand?
Can’t stand the stuff
80. Tag 6 people.
You heard right folks! I decided to hold a competition and there are actual cash prizes to be won!
I have really been enjoying Elder Scrolls for the last few years and have created some OCs that I personally love and cherish.
For this contest, I want you to use your own Elder Scrolls OC and include them in a creative deviation along with one of my Elder Scrolls OCs.
I know that deviantart is filled with many different artists whose skills are in formats aside from just illustration. This competition embraces all formats. If you are an illustrator, writer or photomanipulater any one of your entries will be accepted into the contest.
Now for the part you are all eager to find out
1st place $100
2nd Place $75
3rd Place $50
Personal Pick $25
In order to make this as fair as possible, I will be having the first through third place winners be decided by me along with Elder Scrolls fans that I know locally. I feel this will be the best way to prevent any favoritism to take part in the final decision.
That is why I have a fourth place prize, “Personal Pick”. This is reserved for an entry that I feel deserved a place, but perhaps got overlooked by the other judges. I will be the sole decider on the winner of this prize.
Here are just a few rules regarding entries
1. Prizes will be awarded via Paypal, so a Paypal account is a requirement if you want to receive your prize
2. I will NOT accept any entries that include the following: Any pieces in which your OC has killed mine, sexually graphic images, entries that include an outside fandom ( Sonic the Hedgehog, My Little Pony, Japanese Anime , ect)
3. You can create multiple entries, but you must decide on ONE before the deadline to use as your prime submission in order for it to qualify.
4. It MUST include both my OC and at least ONE of yours ( if you don’t have an Elder Scrolls OC, you can make one up)
5. Only new deviations will be accepted. No recycling old works.
There are some major prizes to be won in this competition, so I am going to provide ample time for you all to be able to create an entry without having to drop all your current projects and responsibilities to get it completed.
You will have until February 1st, 2015 to submit your final creative entries for the completion. After that time, I will no longer accept submissions and will begin to share the entries with the judges where we will decide upon the 4 winners. In order to get yours submitted, please send me a note with a link to your entry so that I may add it to the Competition Folder I have created.
Now for my characters:Here is a link to a folder with references to my OCs gangyzgirl.deviantart.com/gall…
You could use my Argonian mage KaNack from Skyrim or one of my Elder Scrolls Online OCs
Nack Nack- Argonian Sorcerer
Jendar Gojira- Argonian Templar
Dresden Windchaser- Vampiric Breton Sorcerer
Rajiin Katamari- Khajiit Templar
Sharp-As-Thorns- Argonian Nightblade
Just to name a few.
I also have some that I switch around in the 8th slot for RP purposes. I will accept them if you want to use one of them.
If you need any help, have questions about my characters or require screen shots, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!**************************************************************
Current Residence: Pennsylvania|
Favorite genre of music: Hard-rock, alternative and Classics
MP3 player of choice: Apple Ipod
Shell of choice: Hermit Crab
Skin of choice: Human
Favorite cartoon character: Sparks from Sea Lab 2021
Personal Quote: " The Best things in life are Free"